Will You Survive the Apocalypse?
1. Start as a leader, someone with the skills and courage to amass unique assets such as The Small Farm, The Gunsmith’s Shop, and The FEMA Camp and others. Every asset has unique abilities which will enable you to rally survivors to your cause.
2. Once you have assets that can sustain more people, team up with survivors such as The Young Patriots, Nurse Amy, Jose The Welder and several others. Each survivor has unique sets of skills you can combine in order to help you prosper and stay alive.
3. Barter with other players or use the Trade Post and equip your survivors with everything from a Flame thrower and Hummer to Drones and Gatling Guns or one of dozens of other unique gear. Each equipment has special abilities and effects that can turn the tides of war with a roll of the dice.
4. The local government will notice your growing power and they will exercise their right to take control of everything you’ve built. They’ll send everything from The Diplomat and The Property Tax Collector to instigating Martial Law. Will you let them take what they want, fight them off or try to join them?
5. Defend your compound against attackers of all kinds, everyone from Overly Attached Girlfriend to Your Crazy Neighbor and an Angry Drunken Dwarf plus a lot more.
6. In the midst of it all, keep your guard up against other Leaders who will use Chance Cards such as The Witch Doctor, Lightning Bolt and a Runaway Goat to try to destroy you or take over your camp.
7. Nature, accidents and the unexpected will also try to wipe you out. Super Volcano, Heart Attacks, Deadly Virus, Earthquakes and Nuclear Attacks are just a few of the catastrophes only the prepared will survive.